It’s no secret that Mediavine ads are here to help you build a more sustainable business — that’s our mission statement. If you want to learn about increasing RPM and income with your Mediavine ads, you’ve come to the right place. Our publishers grow exponentially after joining.
Optimizing your site for RPM can help you not only boost your income, but user experience and SEO as well. Check out these posts from the Mediavine blog to learn more about what RPM is and how you can make small changes in your top posts and on your website to improve ad performance.
- Learn why RPM changes (hint: it’s seasonal) and what you can do about it.
- Self-audit your ad settings in your Mediavine Dashboard.
- Increase your font size and line height to improve RPM and readability.
- Add the ideal number of images to all of your posts.
- Utilize headings in your blog posts to help break up long text and make your content digestible.
- Place your most valuable content strategically within your posts.
- Assess your ad category opt-outs to make sure you’re not missing out on any income.
- Upload video to your posts — our video units are our best performers!
- Read up on our 25 ways to improve your RPM.
Subscribe for Updates
Stay up to date with the latest from Mediavine